activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jim Ronan <...@ronans.us>
Subject Re: Store and Forward
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 18:58:47 GMT

I'm using a topic=false (queue), with durable=true and transacted=true on the
producer and the consumer.

I can't be sure but it seems as if the message is being dropped between the
web-app-broker and the central-broker.  I say this because the loss happens
when I kill the central-broker while the producer is busy sending messages
to the web-app-broker.  It is as if the web-app-broker sends a message to
the central-broker while it is being killed and thinks the central-broker
received the message, but it did not.  I thought that the default for
useAsync was true - so I may be on the wrong trail.

thanks - Jim