activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jim Ronan <...@ronans.us>
Subject Re: Store and Forward
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 13:26:49 GMT

I've downloaded activemq-4.0-RC2 as you suggested, and the problems have gone
away.

However, if I kill the central-broker while the producer is busy producing
messages I lose a message.  (My configuration is producer -> web-app-broker
-> central-broker -> consumer.)

I see from the documentation and the discussions that setting useAsync=false
on the connection from the web-app broker to the central broker might fix
this.  I tried:

    <networkConnector
uri="static:failover:(tcp://localhost:61616?useAsync=false)" />

but it does not seem to be supported in 4.

Any ideas?