activemq-users mailing list archives

From rbrush <roger.w.br...@boeing.com>
Subject Classpath within application
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 20:09:27 GMT

I've been tasked to incorporate an application to work with activemq.  Using:

<bean id="myApp" class="my.package.MyApp" init-method="start"/>

starts the application, but the application uses
class.getResource("/MyFile.xml") and fails.
The application does not appear to be getting the same classpath used to
start activemq.

System.out.println("Classpath = " + System.getProperty ("java.class.path"));

returns just --> Classpath = C:\activemq-4.0-M4\bin\../bin/run.jar

Is there any way to ensure that the bean gets the classpath used to start
the activemq server?

Thanks.