activemq-users mailing list archives

From reza aliakbary <>
Subject Re: activemq-3.2.2 vs activemq-4.0-M4 performance comparsion
Date Sun, 23 Apr 2006 07:06:13 GMT
Dear James, I also tested with RC2 but it is still slow. We are  interested of the features
you provided in version 4.0 but we don't  want to loose performance. I hope you would reach
to the performance of  3.2.2 in next releases of 4.0 .

James Strachan <> wrote:  Which version of 4.0 are you testing?
FWIW we've only recently started
tuning 4.x heavily, certainly SVN HEAD is looking quite good.