activemq-users mailing list archives

From reza aliakbary <>
Subject activemq-3.2.2 vs activemq-4.0-M4 performance comparsion
Date Sat, 22 Apr 2006 11:20:17 GMT
 I used a simple benchmark to compare the performance  of 3.2.2 vs 4.0 . I suprised why 3.2.2
performs very better than 4.0, I  thought I could be wrong or maybe my configuration has a
problem but I  couldn't find anything bad in configurations(I used default and without  persistency).
I have attached codes that I used. Please let me know why  3.2.2 performs better than 4.0.
The benchmark works with a queue asynchronously.
  Run the consumer to register consumers and them run the producer.
  Best Regards,

Do You Yahoo!?