activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Etienne Carouy" <etienne.car...@market-ip.com>
Subject RE: MySQL Persisitence problem with 4.0
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 12:09:13 GMT

Thanks a lot for your answer. Indeed, i have not subscriber to this topic
until now.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : James Strachan [mailto:james.strachan@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mardi 18 avril 2006 11:28
À : activemq-users@geronimo.apache.org
Objet : Re: MySQL Persisitence problem with 4.0

On 4/13/06, Etienne Carouy <etienne.carouy@market-ip.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a problem with the mysql persistence in activeMQ 4.0. It works fine
> with 3.2.2 when I use this config file :

[snip]

> I've sent some messages to the topic but nothing is saved into database. I
> have tried RC2 and a snapshot but I still have same behaviour.

You are using PERSISTENT delivery mode right? Is there a durable
subscriber for the topic? The default in ActiveMQ 4.x is now that if
there are no active subscriptions then topic messages are discarded
(as via the JMS specification, the message would never be dispatched
anyway if there are no active durable subscriptions).

--

James
-------