activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Gerdes, Mike" <Mike.Ger...@airbus.com>
Subject getting the brokers in a cluster
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 09:20:44 GMT

hi,

I am trying to write a tool for my application, that reads out with which brokers my activemq
broker is connected and what remote endpoints it know. Or simply a tool that collects information
about the queues and brokers available in the cluster.

So how can this be done? I have tried it with getPeerBrokerInfo() from BrokerInfo, but that
methode just returns an empty array.

Any ideas how to solve this?

cya

mike

This mail has originated outside your organization, either from an external partner or the
Global Internet. Keep this in mind if you answer this message.