activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Slavefailed with Invalid acknowledgment
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 15:04:49 GMT
The code has changed a little in the last day or two in this area; I
wonder if you could try a newer snapshot please? At least then I'd be
able to figure out where in the code you were getting this exception
:)

On 3/30/06, Azly <azly.nacro@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> AMQ 4.0 SNAPSHOT of 20060329.
>
> In Master/Slave mode, the slave always failed with an invalid
> Acknowledgment.
> The consumer  connected to the master use session.commit() every time a
> message is received.
>
> Is this a bug or did I do something wrong ? I'm using
>
> Slave LOG:
> =========
>
> INFO  PrefetchSubscription           - Could not correlate acknowledgment
> with dispatched message: MessageAck {commandId = 2455, responseRequired =
> false, ackType = 2, consumerId = ID:grigri-33386-1143728015095-0:2:1:1,
> firstMessageId = null, lastMessageId =
> ID:grigri-33379-1143728009941-0:0:1:1:10, destination =
> queue://TEST.QUEUE_3, transactionId =
> TX:ID:grigri-33386-1143728015095-0:2:10, messageCount = 1}
> INFO  Service                        - Async error occurred:
> javax.jms.JMSException: Invalid acknowledgment: MessageAck {commandId =
> 2455, responseRequired = false, ackType = 2, consumerId =
> ID:grigri-33386-1143728015095-0:2:1:1, firstMessageId = null, lastMessageId
> = ID:grigri-33379-1143728009941-0:0:1:1:10, destination =
> queue://TEST.QUEUE_3, transactionId =
> TX:ID:grigri-33386-1143728015095-0:2:10, messageCount = 1}
> javax.jms.JMSException: Invalid acknowledgment: MessageAck {commandId =
> 2455, responseRequired = false, ackType = 2, consumerId =
> ID:grigri-33386-1143728015095-0:2:1:1, firstMessageId = null, lastMessageId
> = ID:grigri-33379-1143728009941-0:0:1:1:10, destination =
> queue://TEST.QUEUE_3, transactionId =
> TX:ID:grigri-33386-1143728015095-0:2:10, messageCount = 1}
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.region.PrefetchSubscription.acknowledge(PrefetchSubscription.java:200)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.region.AbstractRegion.acknowledge(AbstractRegion.java:204)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.region.RegionBroker.acknowledge(RegionBroker.java:342)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransactionBroker.acknowledge(TransactionBroker.java:176)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.acknowledge(BrokerFilter.java:61)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.acknowledge(BrokerFilter.java:61)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.acknowledge(BrokerFilter.java:61)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.acknowledge(BrokerFilter.java:61)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.acknowledge(MutableBrokerFilter.java:73)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.AbstractConnection.processMessageAck(AbstractConnection.java:351)
>         at org.apache.activemq.command.MessageAck.visit(MessageAck.java:178)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.AbstractConnection.service(AbstractConnection.java:196)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportConnection.java:62)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.onCommand(ResponseCorrelator.java:88)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onCommand(TransportFilter.java:70)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransport.oneway(VMTransport.java:75)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.oneway(MutexTransport.java:44)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.oneway(ResponseCorrelator.java:55)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.ft.MasterConnector.serviceRemoteCommand(MasterConnector.java:197)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.ft.MasterConnector$2.onCommand(MasterConnector.java:97)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.onCommand(ResponseCorrelator.java:88)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onCommand(TransportFilter.java:70)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onCommand(WireFormatNegotiator.java:114)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.onCommand(InactivityMonitor.java:122)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.doConsume(TransportSupport.java:87)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:139)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Slavefailed-with-Invalid-acknowledgment-t1368729.html#a3671039
> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User forum at Nabble.com.
>
>


--

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

Mime
View raw message