activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding support for MaxDB in ActiveMQ JDBC persistence layer
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 08:21:04 GMT
Thanks for the heads up Johan.

I've added MaxDB to the wiki page...
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/ACTIVEMQ/JDBC+Support

On 3/29/06, Johan Hallgren <jhallgren@apiworldwide.com> wrote:
> Hiram,
>
> Thanks for the rapid response. I downloaded the latest snapshot (3/29), and from the
log output it seems that MaxDB is now detected on startup:

> INFO  JDBCPersistenceAdapter         - Database driver recognized: [sap_db]
>
> I then set the log4j.properties to do DEBUG logging (as instructed in that file), and
restarted the broker. I am attaching the log file to the issue, as requested below. I further
changed the example producer and consumer pieces to use durable storage, and successfully
ran those and observed that the messages seemed to be correctly stored in the database between
production and consumption.

> Please let me know if you need any further information from me, and thanks again for
your prompt supprt on this issue.

> /Johan H

James
-------