activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query the number of messages from a Queue
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 07:33:07 GMT
On 3/29/06, Westelinck, Kenneth <WestelinckK@delaware.be> wrote:
> Well, since you're not doing any fancy stuff ... I'd recommend the snapshot. It seems
very stable and the bug I was referring to isn't something you want to encounter in a production
environment ;)
> BTW (little bit off topic) when can we expect the second rc?

Pretty soon now - hopefully next week?

James

email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information
and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should
not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.