activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query the number of messages from a Queue
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 16:39:18 GMT
Definitely

James

On 3/29/06, Westelinck, Kenneth <WestelinckK@delaware.be> wrote:
> I guess this one does not contain the bugfix for messages that have already been taken
from the queue are being redelivered after a broker restart. This fix has been done yesterday.
Will this be in rc2 then?

for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this
email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information
and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should
not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.