activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Every other remote call fails with NoSuchMethodException
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 18:37:44 GMT
Ah yes - the queue can contain any messages of any type; so make sure
in Lingo-land to use a different queue per message type.

If it helps, we could get Lingo to add the method name as a JMS header
- then you could use JMS selectors when you bind a queue to a service;
so that the JMS selector would filter out only the right method
invocations

James

On 3/24/06, John Currier <currier_john@yahoo.com> wrote:

> It was, of course, my ignorance of how queues work that was the culprit.  I
> didn't know that a given queue could only deliver a specific type of
> message.  I had erroneously thought that Lingo would deliver the messages
> based on the interfaces exposed.  I was wrong.
>
> Thanks anyway,
> John
> --

James