activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Journal is already opened by this application error
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 13:25:05 GMT
One common problem people seem to hit is that they start JMS
connections first using the vm:// transport, which tends to
auto-create a broker; then they start another broker using an
activemq.xml and they end up with 2 different brokers.

How are you running the brokers; using the activemq scripts?

BTW are you using 4.0-RC1? Recently we found a problem where the
broker would often start up when the <transportConnector> elements
were being configured - before the persistence adapter had been fully
configured right - which could be your issue - this was fixed prior to
RC1.

James

James
-------