activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: porting from JbossMQ
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 12:38:02 GMT
1) The wiki page descripting the resource adapter properties needed some
work - I've updated it to describe how to configure the redelivery policy

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/ACTIVEMQ/Resource+Adapter+Properties

2) We suppport wildcards for topics and queues which can help

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/ACTIVEMQ/Wildcard

We support composite destinations which to an MDB container look like a
single destination but support consumption from multiple destinations.

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/ACTIVEMQ/Composite+Destinations

James

--

James