activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Master/Slave problem
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 12:51:03 GMT
Ah - ok,
master/slave doesn't handle this scenario - it is designed to provide
a simple backup-support. When you wish to re-enable a master, you
will need to ensure that the master is up to date with the slave -
this is a manual process:

1. stop the slave
2. copy the data directories from the slave broker to the master.
3. re-start master then slave brokers.

cheers,

Rob