activemq-users mailing list archives

From James Strachan <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: updated cms c++ stomp client
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 14:42:33 GMT
On 16 Feb 2006, at 15:11, Mittler, Nathan wrote:
> I've added v2 of the code to fix a shutdown bug when the socket had
> been
> broken before the connection was closed.  You can get the code here:
>
> http://jira.activemq.org/jira/browse/AMQ-517
>
> V1 of the code has the documentation - I removed all docs and eclipse
> project settings from v2 to make it smaller.

Patch applied, thanks Nathan!

BTW do you have a makefile of some kind or do you tend to build it
all in your IDE?

We've now got openwire-cpp which is progressing well and CMS -
hopefully we can merge efforts and have a single multi-threaded C++
API which work on Stomp or OpenWire.

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/