activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Javier Leyba" <xle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Journal is already opened by this application error
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 11:38:50 GMT
On 3/23/06, James Strachan <james.strachan@gmail.com> wrote:
> So any chance you could try 4.0-RC1 as I think this is the issue we
> fixed a little while back that I mentioned.

James

I've downloaded last snahpshot (march 24) and the problem is still there.

First time I run new fresh installation it worked well. I stopped the
broker and wehn I tried to start it againg I received the message.

I'm trying to test my master/slave config and failover then I never
stopped my brokers with "activemq stop" script, I always used ctrl-C
from broker console. Could this produced this error ?

Thanks in advance