activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Javier Leyba" <xle...@gmail.com>
Subject Network of master/slave nodes config
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 11:50:49 GMT
I want to have a network of master/slave brokers where each node will
have around to 5000 clients subscribed to topics and 1 publisher.

My idea about how to configure it is this:

Node 1

BROKER_1: (master)
- transport at 172.31.112.9:62002

BROKER_2: (slave)
- transport at 172.30.27.1:62003

Node 2

BROKER_3: (master)
- transport at 172.30.27.1:62010

BROKER_4: (slave)
- transport at 172.31.112.9:62011

Node 3

BROKER_5: (master)
- transport at 172.31.112.9:62030

BROKER_6: (slave)
- transport at 172.30.27.1:62031

I want to configure clients to connect with failover to just one node
(a tcp master/slave uri). Nevertheless, I want a client connected to
node1 be able to see message published in node 2 (that why I want a
network of nodes).

How should I network each broker of each node ? Which is the recommended way ?

Shuold I network master of node 1 to master of nodes 2 and 3 ? Should
I add slaves too ?

Could somebody please give me a clue in this matter ?

Thanks in advance