activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Javier Leyba" <xle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Network of brokers refuse connection
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 14:05:54 GMT
On 3/17/06, Javier Leyba <xleyba@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've tried it with recommended changes but it didn't worked. When I
> shutdown one of my two brokers I can't send or receive messages. As
> I'm using ActiveMQ milestone version I wonder if those changes are
> just in the last snapshot.

Well, I reply myself.

I tested this with last snapshot and have problems.

Apparently, brokers connect ok.

With all my brokers running, I run a consumer that use a listener that
connect to my net of brokers through a failover connection.

Then I run a producer that send messages.

Messages are sent ok and received by consumers listener without problem.

Then I've stopped one broker (without stop listener) and tried to run
producer again but it fails and can't send a message.

I've started stopped broker again but messages still cant be sent.

Is this the normal expected functionality of failover ?

Thanks in advance

Javier