activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Javier Leyba" <>
Subject Re: Network of brokers refuse connection
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 11:17:38 GMT
On 3/17/06, James Strachan <> wrote:
> This isn't terribly well documented yet I'm afraid - but when you are
> creating a network of brokers; the brokers act kinda like JMS clients
> connecting to other brokers. The <transportConnector> defines the address
> the broker will listen on for inbound connections - from JMS/OpenWire
> clients or other brokers.
> So using your first example...
>        <transportConnector uri="tcp://"
> >
> > />

Thanks for your reply.

Let me try check if I understood you.

Do you mean that my config should be something like this ?

        <transportConnector uri="tcp://localhost:transport_port"/>

        name = bridge
            networkTTL = 2

I've interpreted this from your explanation and did those changes in my config.

Now I can see in both brokers consoles the message:

INFO  DemandForwardingBridge         - Network connection between
vm://ubuntu1#2 and tcp:// has been

But I'm still receiving in log4j logs the message:

2006-03-17 12:11:29,612 [ead Pool Thread] DEBUG FailoverTransport
        - Connect fail to: tcp://, reason: Connection refused
2006-03-17 12:11:29,612 [ead Pool Thread] DEBUG FailoverTransport
        - Waiting 10 ms before attempting connection.

Now I'm a little bit confused. I don't know if I'm wrong understunding
your meaning of I've still a wrong config.

Thanks in advance

View raw message