activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Ayyagari, Madhav" <Madhav.Ayyag...@sabre.com>
Subject Configuration of transportConnectors, persistenceAdapter beans
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 17:50:36 GMT
Hi all,

Im using activemq.xml downloaded from activemq site to start the
activemq server when my application also starts.
In the activemq.xml, I find the following:

<beans xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0">

  <broker useJmx="true">
    <transportConnectors>
       <transportConnector uri="tcp://localhost:61616"
discoveryUri="multicast://default"/>
       <transportConnector uri="stomp://localhost:61617"/>
    </transportConnectors>
  <broker/>
</beans>

Would it be possible to use a property like jms.server.name set in
properties file that can be read into the transportConnectors bean
above? I couldnt use activemq.dtd or spring dtd to make that work. If it
works, it should look something like

<beans xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0">

  <broker useJmx="true">
    <transportConnectors>
       <transportConnector uri="tcp://${jms.server.name}:61616"
discoveryUri="multicast://default"/>
       <transportConnector uri="stomp://${jms.server.name}:61617"/>
    </transportConnectors>
  <broker/>
</beans>

Any suggestions?