activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Mittler, Nathan" <nathan.mitt...@sensis.com>
Subject RE: updated cms c++ stomp client
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 15:08:54 GMT
At this point, I'm just building in eclipse.  If a makefile is
preferred, I can cook one up.

Now that I am able to check out from SVN, I plan on taking a closer look
at the openwire-cpp client.  My guess is that stomp is going away, given
that the openwire protocol is more robust.  If that's the case, I think
it makes more sense to simply transition to the openwire-cpp code base.
We can certainly use CMS as a reference going forward.

Nate

-----Original Message-----
From: James Strachan [mailto:james.strachan@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 9:43 AM
To: activemq-users@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: updated cms c++ stomp client

On 16 Feb 2006, at 15:11, Mittler, Nathan wrote:
> I've added v2 of the code to fix a shutdown bug when the socket had
> been
> broken before the connection was closed.  You can get the code here:
>
> http://jira.activemq.org/jira/browse/AMQ-517
>
> V1 of the code has the documentation - I removed all docs and eclipse
> project settings from v2 to make it smaller.

Patch applied, thanks Nathan!

BTW do you have a makefile of some kind or do you tend to build it
all in your IDE?

We've now got openwire-cpp which is progressing well and CMS -
hopefully we can merge efforts and have a single multi-threaded C++
API which work on Stomp or OpenWire.

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/