activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Claude Montpetit [Trilliant]" <claude.montpe...@trilliantnetworks.com>
Subject Lingo -- reconnecting a client to server
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 20:43:07 GMT

Hi,

 * I have a client and server interacting with Lingo.
 * The client issues an async message and "listens" to obtain the answer
back.
 * The client crashes.

Is there a way to restart my client and either resume waiting for the
server response, or grabbing the answer if the server had completed? I
understand that client uses a temporary queue to get the answer. So Is
this possible with Lingo or will I do this with "pure" JMS queues or topic?

(still new to JMS/Lingo so I hope this question is not too off-topic)

--
Claude