activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Christopher G. Stach II" <...@ldsys.net>
Subject Re: Every other remote call fails with NoSuchMethodException
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 18:49:28 GMT
James Strachan wrote:
> Ah yes - the queue can contain any messages of any type; so make sure
> in Lingo-land to use a different queue per message type.
>
> If it helps, we could get Lingo to add the method name as a JMS header
> - then you could use JMS selectors when you bind a queue to a service;
> so that the JMS selector would filter out only the right method
> invocations
>
> James

I would have a use for multiple interfaces on the same queue, as well.

This is a little off topic, but it reminded me of something.  Could you
also get Lingo to participate in JTA transacted JMS sessions for one-way
asynchronous calls so that the queue only releases the messages when the
transaction commits?  Please? :)  We had to go back to using JmsTemplate
because of this limitation.

--
Christopher G. Stach II
708-721-5114