activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Johan Hallgren" <jhallg...@apiworldwide.com>
Subject RE: Adding support for MaxDB in ActiveMQ JDBC persistence layer
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 20:33:49 GMT
Hiram,

Thanks for the rapid response. I downloaded the latest snapshot (3/29), and from the log output
it seems that MaxDB is now detected on startup:

INFO  JDBCPersistenceAdapter         - Database driver recognized: [sap_db]

I then set the log4j.properties to do DEBUG logging (as instructed in that file), and restarted
the broker. I am attaching the log file to the issue, as requested below. I further changed
the example producer and consumer pieces to use durable storage, and successfully ran those
and observed that the messages seemed to be correctly stored in the database between production
and consumption.

Please let me know if you need any further information from me, and thanks again for your
prompt supprt on this issue.

/Johan H

-----Original Message-----
From: Hiram Chirino [mailto:hiram@hiramchirino.com]
Sent: Tue 3/28/2006 11:47 AM
To: activemq-users@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: RE: Adding support for MaxDB in ActiveMQ JDBC persistence layer

Hi Johan,

I've just commited some intial support for MaxDB into the source tree.  When
you get a chance, please let me know if it properly auto-detects your
database properly.  Also could you run with the DEBUG logging enabled and
attach the log file to issue:

That should help me resolve the "Old message cleanup failed due to:
com.sap.dbtech.jdbc.exceptions.DatabaseException: [-9404]: System error: AK
System error: VAK724 1" error.

Regards,
Hiram