activemq-users mailing list archives

From Archer314 <archer...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Jencks and Message Listener Ports
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 16:47:02 GMT

James,
The $jms{jms.serverUrl} points it to a property file which holds the
ip:port.

Here is the bean that does that...I should have included it before.
<bean id="jmsPlaceHolderConfig"

          <property name="location" value="classpath:jms.properties" />
          <property name="placeholderPrefix" value="$jms{" />
    </bean>

I will test and see if the start up order effects anything.

Thanks