activemq-users mailing list archives

From Azly <azly.na...@gmail.com>
Subject Refreshing authorizationPlugin config
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 14:54:01 GMT

Hi,

Is it possible to refresh  authorizationPlugin  config without restarting
AMQ ?   In a production environment,  we want to add a new queue/topic with
specific authorization without stopping the service for existing
queues/topics.  Changes to existing queue/topic authorizations could be
applied only on new created sessions.

Do we have to defined a custom authorizationPlugin that use an external
config and capable of changes detection?  If so how can we configure AMQ to
use a custom plugin for authorization ?

Any other solution to this problem ?

Thanks