activemq-users mailing list archives

From D Howe <david.h...@sensis.com.au>
Subject Re: Network of brokers losing messages in 3.2.2
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 22:30:41 GMT

I've also had the situation where no consumer is currently connected to the
broker, 100 messages are produced then a consumer connects that they do not
receive any messages at all.  If I stop and start each Active MQ broker in
the network, then some (sometimes around 80 and sometimes all) of the
messages come back.

If I send some more messages to the consumer before restarting the broker
then those messages go straight through (i.e. they don't "flush out" the
missing messages), although some of the second batch of messages can get
lost as per my original post.