activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Fot <dmitriy....@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ+JBoss MDB does not receive messages
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 08:17:32 GMT

Hello.

I have a problem integrating JBoss and ActiveMQ.
My task is quite common. I have a stateles session bean that sends messages
to the embeded ActiveMQ queue.  I also have a message driven bean that
should listen to this queue and handles all the messages.
The problem is that MDB doesn't receive any messages. Through JBoss
JMX-console I see that the count of the messages in the
queue(activemq/queue/outbound) is growing. Therefore, I think that my MDB is
not correctly configured.

I carefully examined http://www.activemq.org/JBoss+Integration but didn't
find place where can I specify what queue should my MDB listen to. I don't
now exactly does my MDB listen to the correct (JNDI:
activemq/queue/outbound) queue or not.

Thank you in advance.