activemq-users mailing list archives

From john408 <>
Subject Re: Next release timeframe?
Date Sat, 25 Mar 2006 01:34:48 GMT

I tried using 4.0M4 clients with one of the SNAPSHOTs and it doesn't work.
So, make sure to upgrade.

Also, I'm using M4 in a live production environment, and every one in a
while, it will go into spin and hang, using up 100% CPU. We have to restart
everytime to recover. We don't know why it happens and have no idea how to
reproduce it. This is causing us serious pain right now. Also, a ping by any
monitoring software into the JMS port will cause activemq to die.

James, do you, by any chance, know of these problems? If so, does RC1 help?
Sent from the ActiveMQ - User forum at

View raw message