activemq-users mailing list archives

From john408 <john_408...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Next release timeframe?
Date Sat, 25 Mar 2006 01:34:48 GMT

I tried using 4.0M4 clients with one of the SNAPSHOTs and it doesn't work.
So, make sure to upgrade.

Also, I'm using M4 in a live production environment, and every one in a
while, it will go into spin and hang, using up 100% CPU. We have to restart
everytime to recover. We don't know why it happens and have no idea how to
reproduce it. This is causing us serious pain right now. Also, a ping by any
monitoring software into the JMS port will cause activemq to die.

James, do you, by any chance, know of these problems? If so, does RC1 help?