activemq-users mailing list archives

From natron <nathanthras...@adelphia.net>
Subject Re: Can't send more than 32067 Messages...
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 15:15:53 GMT

Thanks for the replies.

I have to admit that in my frustration I made a very "newb" mistake.
Although the problem I encountered with M4 was very real, I spoke a bit too
soon when I mentioned the problem I had with the CVS Snapshot.  What I did
was run the Snapshot server, but my Eclipse project was still using the jar
files from the M4 release...oops.

When I realized my mistake this morning I quickly corrected my configuration
and everything seems to be running great - I've had the system running for
quite a while now and I've passed close to a million messages with no
problems.

Thanks for your help!!

Natron