activemq-users mailing list archives

From d j <jin_ds...@yahoo.com>
Subject jms routing
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 22:07:31 GMT

Hi there,
I'm new to activeMQ, but have been working with commercial JMS product for
long. I'm looking at if the activeMQ provides the routing on queue service
and how to configure them. Let say, I have three brokers, A, B and C. There
are direct connections between A and B, and B and C, but no connection
between A and C. A and C brokers are sitting in different networks. The
message producer of queue "someQueue" has consumer at C broker. There is no
local queue "someQueu" at local in A. How would I configure three brokers to
do the routing or forwarding? The Sonic MQ is using directory to do the
routing. Does ActiveMQ have the similar service?

Thanks,