activemq-users mailing list archives

From Alex Kane <alexk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [activemq-user] Re: AJAX example
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 20:08:20 GMT

I think the portfolio example works great! Very nice.
The only thing is that I can't get it to work in IE.  It works well in
Firefox but in order to continue evaluating the AJAX interface I need to be
able to run a demo in IE.

When I run the portfolio demo in IE I get a few updates to the portfolio and
then I get a javascript alert [object Error] after 2 updates to my
portfolio.  I get the alert maybe 50 times in a row and the portofolio
ceases to update at that point.

Has anyone been able to get the portfolio demo working with IE?

~Alex