activemq-users mailing list archives

From John Currier <currier_j...@yahoo.com>
Subject Every other remote call fails with NoSuchMethodException
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 17:34:31 GMT

I hope that I'm doing something stupid here, but every other remote call
fails.  I'm using Lingo/Spring with ActiveMQ. Here's the output that I
receive in the caller's JVM:

 17:32:42.668  WARN [JmsSessionDispatcher: 1]
(org.logicblaze.lingo.jms.JmsServiceExporter) - Could not find target method
for RemoteInvocation: methodName='processSchedule', parameterTypes=[class
xxx.xxx.xxx.Schedule]
 java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
$Proxy10.processSchedule(xxx.xxx.xxx.Schedule)
 	at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Class.java:1581)
 	at
org.springframework.remoting.support.RemoteInvocation.invoke(RemoteInvocation.java:178)
 	at
org.springframework.remoting.support.DefaultRemoteInvocationExecutor.invoke(DefaultRemoteInvocationExecutor.java:33)
 	at
org.springframework.remoting.support.RemoteInvocationBasedExporter.invoke(RemoteInvocationBasedExporter.java:76)
 	at
org.springframework.remoting.support.RemoteInvocationBasedExporter.invokeAndCreateResult(RemoteInvocationBasedExporter.java:112)
 	at
org.logicblaze.lingo.jms.JmsServiceExporterSupport.onMessage(JmsServiceExporterSupport.java:85)
 	at
org.activemq.ActiveMQMessageConsumer.processMessage(ActiveMQMessageConsumer.java:449)
 	at
org.activemq.ActiveMQSessionExecutor.dispatch(ActiveMQSessionExecutor.java:115)
 	at
org.activemq.ActiveMQSessionExecutor.run(ActiveMQSessionExecutor.java:100)
 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

That stack trace looks just about identical to one that occurs if the
intended recipient isn't started...but then, of course, every call fails.

Is there something that I could have done in the config files to cause this?
When this exception occurs the intended recipient doesn't report anything.

When I exported another implementor of the same interface then it fails on
every third call, apparently round-robining between the actual recipients
and some 'ghost'.

Thanks in advance for any help,
John