activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James.Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Journal is already opened by this application error
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 13:46:29 GMT

BTW am just trying out the Nabble online forum
(http://www.nabble.com/ActiveMQ---User-f2356.html)...

Javier Leyba-2 wrote:

> On 3/23/06, James Strachan <james.strachan@gmail.com> wrote:
>> One common problem people seem to hit is that they start JMS
>> connections first using the vm:// transport, which tends to
>> auto-create a broker; then they start another broker using an
>> activemq.xml and they end up with 2 different brokers.
>>
>> How are you running the brokers; using the activemq scripts?
>

> James
>
> I'm using activemq script passing it a xbean:file:path to my
> activemq.xml and I'm using SNAPSHOT version.

Which date of SNAPSHOT is it? :)

I wonder could you post the logs so we can see the 2 brokers starting up to
double check the configuration is working correctly and using the 2
different directories you specified