activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Barham" <steve.bar...@formicary.net>
Subject Re: configuring ssl
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 15:55:43 GMT
Open up bin/activemq.bat, scroll down to the ACTIVEMQ_OPTS part, and
append the system parameters to the default options.

Anyone got any suggestions on my personal SSL problem (transport failure
on largeish messages)? Pretty please?

Steve

--
Steve Barham                       tel: +44 (0)7973 199 471
Systems Engineer