activemq-users mailing list archives

From Danielius Jurna <daniel...@elitnet.lt>
Subject Re: "Queue is full" problem
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 16:25:29 GMT
Several errors I'm getting from ActiveMQ 4.0-M4:

1. On first connect to activemq I'm getting this error on the client (second
time everything is fine.:
INFO  Service                        - Sync error occurred:
javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException:
org.apache.activemq:Type=Queue,Destination=myQueue,BrokerName=localhost
javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException:
org.apache.activemq:Type=Queue,Destination=myQueue,BrokerName=localhost
        at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.RepositorySupport.addMBean(RepositorySupport.java:452)
        at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.internal_addObject(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:1410)
        at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.registerObject(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:936)
        at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.registerMBean(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:337)
        at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.registerMBean(JmxMBeanServer.java:497)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.ManagedRegionBroker.register(ManagedRegionBroker.java:81)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.ManagedQueueRegion.createDestination(ManagedQueueRegion.java:55)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.AbstractRegion.addDestination(AbstractRegion.java:76)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.RegionBroker.addDestination(RegionBroker.java:193)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addDestination(BrokerFilter.java:123)
        at
org.apache.activemq.advisory.AdvisoryBroker.addDestination(AdvisoryBroker.java:137)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addDestination(BrokerFilter.java:123)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.addDestination(MutableBrokerFilter.java:135)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.AbstractRegion.lookup(AbstractRegion.java:214)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.AbstractRegion.send(AbstractRegion.java:194)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.RegionBroker.send(RegionBroker.java:309)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransactionBroker.send(TransactionBroker.java:192)
        at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.send(BrokerFilter.java:107)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.CompositeDestinationBroker.send(CompositeDestinationBroker.java:97)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.send(MutableBrokerFilter.java:119)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.AbstractConnection.processMessage(AbstractConnection.java:336)
        at
org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQMessage.visit(ActiveMQMessage.java:508)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.AbstractConnection.service(AbstractConnection.java:189)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportConnection.java:60)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.onCommand(ResponseCorrelator.java:82)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onCommand(TransportFilter.java:68)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onCommand(WireFormatNegotiator.java:105)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.doConsume(TransportSupport.java:77)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:136)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

2. First I'm filling queue with as many messages as I can (I manage to put
about 40000 messages after what my sender blocks - which is normal I guess).
Then I start consumer and I get only about 1500 messages, after what my
consumer is locked. If I restart my consumer it receives again about 1500
messages and locks. For the consumer I use jencs JCA container which starts
10 message consumer threads. Seems like a problem in 4.0 activemq RA (3.2 was
working as expected). Debug logs doesn't give any clue (no error, no warning
everything seems fine).

--
Danielius Jurna