activemq-users mailing list archives

From Andrea Manca <ma...@link.it>
Subject Re: Composite destinations
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 14:15:28 GMT
Il giorno mar, 21-03-2006 alle 05:33 -0800, James Strachan ha scritto:
> Yes it should work; if they are all queues, use queue, if they are
> mixed, use either
>
> On 3/21/06, Andrea Manca <manca@link.it> wrote:
> > I' trying to have an MDB listen on multiple remote queue using AMQ as
> > provider and Jboss hosting my MDB.
> > Is it possible to specify a composite destination as destination to an
> > MDB inside the ejb-jar.xml and if so which "destinationtype" i have to
> > give?

You were right! I'm get confused from the jmx console (and logs too)
which show me the creation of a single destination with a very long name
(the conacatenation of the 3 destination names in fact).
but when i've tried to send messages on each single destination i see it
working properly.

Is it a normal thing, the creation of such single destination?
--
AM