activemq-users mailing list archives

From Andrea Manca <ma...@link.it>
Subject Re: Composite destinations
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 14:31:20 GMT
Il giorno mar, 21-03-2006 alle 05:33 -0800, James Strachan ha scritto:
> Yes it should work; if they are all queues, use queue, if they are
> mixed, use either

I'm fall in a strange situation:
this is the MDB definition in ejb-jar.xml

 <message-driven>
    <ejb-name>RicezioneEventoExample</ejb-name>
    <ejb-class>org.openspcoop.pdd.mdb.EventReceiver</ejb-class>
    <message-selector></message-selector>
    <acknowledge-mode>Auto-acknowledge</acknowledge-mode>
    <subscription-durability>Durable</subscription-durability>
    <activation-config>
      <activation-config-property>
         <activation-config-property-name>Destination</activation-
config-property-name>
         <activation-config-property-
value>linkTopic,temp,tempB</activation-config-property-value>
      </activation-config-property>
      <activation-config-property>
         <activation-config-property-name>DestinationType</activation-
config-property-name>
         <activation-config-property-value>javax.jms.Topic</activation-
config-property-value>
      </activation-config-property>

as you can see my destination is linkTopic,temp,tempB.
On startup of my application i got this error

15:06:23,218 WARN  [JMSContainerInvoker] Could not determine destination
type, defaults to: javax.jms.Topic
15:06:23,224 WARN  [JMSContainerInvoker] Could not find the topic
destination-jndi-name=linkTopic,temp,tempB
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: linkTopic,temp,tempB
        at org.apache.activemq.jndi.ReadOnlyContext.lookup
(ReadOnlyContext.java:214)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:351)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker.innerStartDelivery
(JMSContainerInvoker.java:736)
        at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker
$ExceptionListenerImpl.run(JMSContainerInvoker.java:1471)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

this is beacuse on my JMSProviderLoader definition, the name
"linkTopic,temp,tempB" isn't bound with anything.

So i've tried to specify a bound with a jndi name and an amq composite
destination, to made available the destination through the MDB

<mbean code="org.jboss.jms.jndi.JMSProviderLoader"
         name="jboss.mq:service=JMSProviderLoader,name=activemq-message-
driven-bean,server=131.114.87.242">
    <attribute name="ProviderName">LinkMQRemoteJMSProvider</attribute>
    <attribute
name="ProviderAdapterClass">org.jboss.jms.jndi.JNDIProviderAdapter</attribute>
    <!-- The queue connection factory -->
    <attribute name="QueueFactoryRef">ConnectionFactory</attribute>
    <!-- The topic factory -->
    <attribute name="TopicFactoryRef">ConnectionFactory</attribute>
    <!-- Connect to JNDI on the host "queuehost" port 1099 -->
    <attribute name="Properties">
java.naming.factory.initial=org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory
       java.naming.provider.url=tcp://131.114.87.242:62626
        topic.linkTopic=example.linkTopic
        topic.temp=example.temp
        topic.tempB=example.tempB
        composite_dest=topic.linkTopic,topic.temp,topic.tempB <---- HERE
        ConnectionFactory= topicConnectionFactory
    </attribute>
  </mbean>

but i got this:
WARN  [JMSContainerInvoker] destination not found: topic/composite_dest
reason: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: topic/composite_dest
15:24:19,765 WARN  [JMSContainerInvoker] creating a new temporary
destination: topic/composite_dest

Jboss has no knowledge about composite destination so use topic as a
default destination type.
I can't figure what i've missed or what's wrong in my configration.
Any idea?

--
AM