activemq-users mailing list archives

From Andrea Manca <ma...@link.it>
Subject Re: porting from JbossMQ
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 12:27:55 GMT
Il giorno gio, 16-03-2006 alle 12:38 +0000, James Strachan ha scritto:
> 1) The wiki page descripting the resource adapter properties needed some
> work - I've updated it to describe how to configure the redelivery policy
>
> http://docs.codehaus.org/display/ACTIVEMQ/Resource+Adapter+Properties

Thanks for the quick response and for your updates. I see in:

http://jira.activemq.org/jira/browse/AMQ-286

that is possible to define a redelivery policy per destination basis
using ActiveMQResourceAdaptor.
Could you please tell me how this can be done?

--
Andrea Manca <manca@link.it>
Link.it s.r.l.