activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Gerdes, Mike" <Mike.Ger...@airbus.com>
Subject AW: Master/Slave vs Authentication
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 14:06:53 GMT

I am using Win2k, so I have to work with tortoise. I still have to look at the software and
see how it works. I hope I will be able to submit a patch soon

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: James Strachan [mailto:james.strachan@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 30. März 2006 15:58
An: activemq-users@geronimo.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Master/Slave vs Authentication

On 3/30/06, Gerdes, Mike <Mike.Gerdes@airbus.com> wrote:

> Yes, but you need to modify a few files. I have done that already, but have not made
a patch (don't know how to) or set up a JIRA.

Here's details on how to contribute...
http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/Contributing

we welcome patches of any kind. BTW you should be able to register
with JIRA pretty easily and raise an issue and attach source files or
patches to it.
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ

--

James
-------

This mail has originated outside your organization, either from an external partner or the
Global Internet. Keep this in mind if you answer this message.