activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Gerdes, Mike" <Mike.Ger...@airbus.com>
Subject AW: jaas
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2006 07:21:58 GMT

hi,

I solved the problem, it was something with the a filter function in the activemq borker,
you just have to turn it of in the snapshot and then it works.
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Gerdes, Mike
Gesendet: Freitag, 24. März 2006 11:14
An: activemq-users@geronimo.apache.org
Betreff: AW: jaas

ok forget my last email, that was jsut because I changed the order of the <plugin> and
the <transportConnector> and the <networkConnector>. If the <plugin> tag
is behind the connectors then it is possible to connect to the Broker without any JAAS authentication.

So the error is still present and preventing me from using JAAS