activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Gerdes, Mike" <Mike.Ger...@airbus.com>
Subject configuring ssl
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 15:51:07 GMT

Hi,

I want to use SSL with AMQ. I have tried and searched, but I can't find where to set the parameters,
like the password and the keypassword and the keystore location.

When I start AMQ I get the following error in an endless loop:

<ERROR>
 TransportConnector$1.onAcceptError(145)
 org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector$1.onAcceptError(TransportConnecto
r.java:145)
 Could not accept connection: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: No available certifica
te or key corresponds to the SSL cipher suites which are enabled.
</ERROR>
javax.net.ssl.SSLException: No available certificate or key corresponds to the S
SL cipher suites which are enabled.
        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLServerSocketImpl.checkEnabledSuites(S
SLServerSocketImpl.java:303)
        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLServerSocketImpl.accept(SSLServerSock
etImpl.java:253)
        at org.activeio.net.SocketStreamChannelServer.accept(SocketStreamChannel
Server.java:66)
        at org.activeio.net.SocketSyncChannelServer.accept(SocketSyncChannelServ
er.java:48)
        at org.activeio.adapter.SyncToAsyncChannelServer.run(SyncToAsyncChannelS
erver.java:136)
        at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Wor
ker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
        at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Wor
ker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

And here is my activemq.xml:

<beans xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0">

  <broker useJmx="false" persistent="false" brokerName="Poller">

	<plugins>
      	<jaasAuthenticationPlugin configuration="activemq-domain" />
      	<authorizationPlugin>
        		<map>
         			<authorizationMap>
            			<authorizationEntries>
              <authorizationEntry queue=">" read="admins" write="admins" admin="admins"
/>
              <authorizationEntry topic=">" read="admins" write="admins" admin="admins"
/>
          		            </authorizationEntries>
          			</authorizationMap>
        		</map>
      	</authorizationPlugin>
    </plugins>

    <transportConnectors>
       <transportConnector uri="ssl://localhost:61616" discoveryUri="multicast://default"/>
    </transportConnectors>

    <networkConnectors>
      <networkConnector uri="multicast://default?loopBackMode=true" />
    </networkConnectors>

  </broker>

</beans>

cya and many thanks

mike

This mail has originated outside your organization, either from an external partner or the
Global Internet. Keep this in mind if you answer this message.