activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Sridhar Komandur" <anon2...@komandur.com>
Subject Re: [activemq-user] Network of Brokers ...
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 22:08:49 GMT
Rob, thanks for your email.

Would you mind clarifying item 1 below, what if there are more than one path
between producer and a consumer for the given networkTTL ?

Will the consumer_broker receive as many messages as the number of paths ?
(I hope not). Could you please elaborate on the details of message routing
in this case ?

Thanks!
Regards
- Sridhar