activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [activemq-user] Network of Brokers ...
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2006 09:49:17 GMT

Networks are being updated currently for release 4.0
Consumers are propagated around the network - but within constraints:

1. networkTTL - number of hops (brokers) that this information will
pass through - networkTTL also applies to messages dispatched as well
2. exclusiveDestinations - can exclude destinations from network
traffic (can use wild-cards etc)
3. inclusiveDestinations - can specify only destinations which are in
the inclusive list to be propagated around the network

I'll update the wiki with this information once we're satisfied its
working.

cheers,

Rob