activemq-users mailing list archives

From Claudio Corsi <cco...@progress.com>
Subject Re: Accessing an javax.transaction.Transaction and/or javax.transaction.TransacionManager instance
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 18:27:21 GMT
Hi Hiram,

Thanks for the reply but this interface will not give me any access to a
Transaction instance. It only offers access to an XASession of the JMS
provider.

My product already knows how to generate a XAResource instance. It just
needs to enlist this resource with the current global transaction.

In the case of activemq, i would assume that whenever a user uses an
XAConnection. activemq would create a XAResource that it enlists with
the broker jta integration and return an XASession instances that wraps
the XAResource enlisted with the jta transaction.

my question is how can I get a reference to the jta transaction
associated to a given xasession? the jms spec does not seem to describe
this case.

thanks,

--Claudio