activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [activemq-user] Network of Brokers ...
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 16:29:53 GMT
Hi Sridhar,

ActiveMQ does try and prevent sending duplicates - but there are
circumstances where it would be possible for multiple routes across a
network to result in duplicates. I'd advise you to only use acyclic
graphs, or where this can't be avoided, use well named destinations
and network filters.

See http://docs.codehaus.org/display/ACTIVEMQ/Networks+of+Brokers

cheers,

Rob