activemq-users mailing list archives

From James Strachan <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RedeliveryPolicy configuration via broker.xml
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 12:59:14 GMT

On 5 Jan 2006, at 12:46, Protzek, Holger wrote:

> Hello, it is possible to configure the RedeliveryPolicy via the broker
> xml configuration. I know that I can configure an
> ActiveMQConnection/Factory with the RedeliveryPolicy, but I am
> using the
> JCA container jencks with spring. Because of that I must use the
> ActiveMQManagedConnectionFactory.

Great timing, I've just patched this issue...

https://jira.logicblaze.com/jira/browse/AMQ-467

e.g. these properties are now available on the managed connection
factory...

* initialRedeliveryDelay
* maximumRedeliveries
* redeliveryBackOffMultiplier
* redeliveryUseExponentialBackOff

So you can just configure the ActiveMQManagedConnectionFactory
directly in Spring. (Ditto the ActiveMQResourceAdapter)

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/