activemq-users mailing list archives

From Frank Tuan <frank.t...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem running example app using Stomp
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 18:28:22 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to get Stomp working for the example app that come with the
binary distribution.  When I start the producer, I get the following
exception:

[java] Caught: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Not yet implemented!
     [java] java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Not yet implemented!
     [java]     at
org.activemq.transport.stomp.StompWireFormat.initiateClientSideProtocol(StompWireFormat.java:293)
     [java]     at
org.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransportChannel.start(TcpTransportChannel.java:191)
     [java]     at
org.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.checkClosed(ActiveMQConnection.java:810)
     [java]     at
org.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.start(ActiveMQConnection.java:639)
     [java]     at ToolSupport.createConnection(Unknown Source)
     [java]     at ProducerTool.run(Unknown Source)
     [java]     at ProducerTool.runTool(Unknown Source)
     [java]     at ProducerTool.main(Unknown Source)

Do I need to provide the implementation for the
initiateClientSideProtocol method?  What am I missing?  Please advise.

Thanks,
Frank