activemq-users mailing list archives

From Taplin Steve <steve_tap...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Problem running example app using Stomp
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 22:25:07 GMT
Frank,

(We seem to be the only people on here!)

I am having the exact same problem (I'm sure you've
read my earlier query on the same topic).

Unfortunately, I'm still eagerly looking for a
solution.  I am trying the discussion forum also.  If
I get any further then I will post it.  Please could
you do the same if you get lucky!

The promise of products like servicemix is legacy
integration.  The simplicity of the Stomp protocol
gives exciting potential to an excellent messaging
architecture in ActiveMQ...but only if the legacy
client can hear the response!

Kind regards,

Steve.

--- Frank Tuan <frank.tuan@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to get Stomp working for the example app
> that come with the
> binary distribution.  When I start the producer, I
> get the following
> exception:
>
> [java] Caught:
> java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Not yet
> implemented!
>      [java] java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException:
> Not yet implemented!
>      [java]     at

org.activemq.transport.stomp.StompWireFormat.initiateClientSideProtocol(StompWireFormat.java:293)
>      [java]     at

org.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransportChannel.start(TcpTransportChannel.java:191)
>      [java]     at

org.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.checkClosed(ActiveMQConnection.java:810)
>      [java]     at

org.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.start(ActiveMQConnection.java:639)